- Visit the National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame to learn about the trailblazing women of the American West
- See the Fort Worth Herd on one of their twice-daily Cattle Drives through the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards
- Be a cowgirl for the day and take a guided trail ride on horseback with the Fort Worth Stockyards Stables
Shopping & Culture
- Shop, dine, and be entertained in Sundance Square which spans 35 blocks in downtown Fort Worth
- Visit the Cultural District, home to 5 world-class museums of art, history, and science, as well as an acclaimed theater
- Take the whole family on a visit to The Fort Worth Zoo, one of the top-ranked zoos in the country founded in 1909
Stretch your legs
- Stroll around the Fort Worth Water Gardens downtown or the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens in the Cultural District
- Walk, run, or borrow a bicycle from one of the many bike-sharing stations to travel the more than 20 miles of Trinity Trails around the city
- Take a hike in the Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge on one of the many trails
Still want more?
Then break out your dancing shoes, learn the Two-Step, and take yourself out for a night on the town!